Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SUMMER BREAK!!

OK, so, hi everyone! FINALLY, it's summer break! Okey dokey, this picture (above), is Ava painting my room yellow. It's done now, but that's for pic #3. PS: Oh, and only 2 walls got painted.


THIS is dad redoing my floor. The NEW floor, pic 3, is way better than my other floor (pic 1). When people say, "I like your floor" or "oh my, purple!" I just play along with the joke.(the truth is I HATED that old, dusty, dog hairy, dirty and old (I already said that, didn't I?) shag carpet. Also, when I walked... Oops! MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PICTURE to find out more...


OK, I walked into my room after going to my Baba's house, IT WAS SO DIFFERENT!!!!!!! I was just... OH MY GOSHY! D I F F E R E N T !!! SUP... er. sorry. I got a little (you liar) carried away. so yes. OK, One two three, breath. this is what happened. I walked into my room, and there was no shag carpet and no sad gray looking walls. A fan was on, creating a hushing wind in the room. The windows were open, letting in beautiful streaks of golden sunlight. My room felt happy. wow, that sounds like it was from a book. I realized that after typing that and put it in a slant. (is it called italian? can you tell me in a comment? thanks.) You know, I should publish that. it's a poem. welllllllll....... BUH BYE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful post! your writing in that poem is truly great, a-lo. I am super-duper glad you felt that way about your room after it was done. your room should be your special place to relax, create & escape stress. summer here we come!

PurestGreen said...

Great post! I love your new room and the way you describe the first moment you saw it. :)

yazi matoz co. said...

hey,.... guys? can you answer my question? if you read my post, you'll see. thanks, and, bye! >0=0> <0=0< :)

Anonymous said...

italics.

you're writing is as wonderful as your drawings yaz!

Snoozie said...

Grey walls are blah. Especially for a bedroom. Yellow is much better. Good choice!

I agree with you about shag carpets. The place we were renting in the 108 last year had many shag carpets and they never felt cleaned no matter how well I vacuumed them.

Nice room. I'm glad you enjoy it immensely.

PS- I love you're writing. It's very creative, fun, personal, and mature. Keep at it!