Wednesday, July 28, 2010

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

I got my ears pierced on July 27, 2010. Yesterday! yeah! we went to Sharon's jewelry (next to whimsy's gifts) and you just walk in, and it's 10 dollars. They have a "high chair" that you sit on, but they only have one gun, so I got them done one at a time :(. Well, I can't feel them any more, and I clean the earring with hydrogen peroxide about once a week... or day... I only cleaned them today. Oh, and I clean the hole with polysporin and twist my earrings too. And let me tell you, It Hurt. (well, afterwards. But yeah.) so, yep. (I actually didn't pick them out, if you were thinking that.) Sooooooooooooo... :) :| :( uhhhh.... yeah... hink. YEAH, WELL, BYE! (nying!) :):):):):)

5 comments:

yazi matoz co. said...

please comment!!!!!!!!!!! tankths,guys! weww, um, yeah! thoooo, gud bie!

Anonymous said...

nice picture. you were v. v. brave :O)

yazi matoz co. said...

uhhhhhhh...... gib?

Snoozie said...

It always hurts at the beginning, but after a while, it's okey dokey cow pokey. Earrings are fun. I bet you'd enjoy making your own earrings, too. I can show you sometime. It's easy and awesome.

Snoozie said...

This is Roxanne, by the way. I changed me blogger name.