Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fun Time in the Summer!

This is Ava in Kamloops, (about a month ago) in a water park. we stayed there for 1 day, 0 nights. Oh, Hi! ;) I didn't notice you. So, that is what happened about a month ago. We also went to enderby for originally the weekend, but then we (mom, aves, me) stayed for the whole week. It was awesome. And we went to kelowna during that trip, and I got a new DS game. It is pokemon heartgold version. It came with a pokewalker. It's a thing you can bring your pokemon with you in. I was also happy to find out that my cousin has the exact same game. :) And after Enderby, Vancouver. It was SUPER fun. It as SUPER hot. But still. We went to science world! And there we went to a OMNIMAX movie. The screen is HUGE!!!!! HUGE I TELL YA!!!!!! :) :) :) BUT... ... ... ... It was SO real, I got sick. BOOOOOOO!!!! Well, the movie was about surfing. You can imagine how sick I got. (our whole family, too.) :( :( :( :( :( oh,well. Minnie is lying o her bed with her head on her paws right now. auuwwwww... :) :). shhh... now she's asleep... . OK, Oh, and tomorrow, i'm going to edmonton with my grandparents. Bye!. ! ! wait right here... >bathroom break< . . .. .... ahhhh.... that's better. .................... hey! You're still reading!?!? I'm done!

4 comments:

Snoozie said...

That's great that you've had such a fun summer!

I hope you have a great time in Edmonton. See you soon!

yazi matoz co. said...

I DID have a good time in Alberta! We got back home yesterday! ("we" as in me, Ava, nana and papa. Not our parents.)

Snoozie said...

Welcome home, Alora! I'm glad you had a wonderful time. Hopefully Dave and I will get to see you sometime this week!

I hope you enjoy your last week of summer!!!!

Anonymous said...

you should post more. stop playing so much DS. and help your mom with the dishes since the dishwasher broke ;)